Monday, August 3, 2009

Belief

Hello there, my name is Matt and this should be Legen....wait for it....dary.

This my friends (the 2 of you that actually read this) is my first blog. Obviously, this is just another way for me to express myself while slowly affecting the world around me for the better. Therefore, I have decided that I should make a mission statement for this blog. The goal of this blog is to relay what happens in my life while applying it to the larger concern of mine: my faith in humanity. Some days I have faith while others I do not.

Fear not tho, 2morrow I am going to see Blink-182 in concert and I am stoked for that. I am going to let you guys go for now (i know i barely wrote anything, but whatever its my blog).

Current song: Anything on John Mayer as is CD

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy your mission statement. I also have faith some days and like you, do not other days.

    But guess what I enjoy more? BLINK-182! ahhhh!

    ReplyDelete