Friday, August 21, 2009

This is no fantasy; no careless product of wild imagination

On the eve of the eve on the eve of the morrow i shall depart of Madison and whilst watching Superman the movie I am alerted to a text from my dearest cousin lilly. This maiden sent me a warning cloaked in text thru the airwaves stating that I had been letting humanity down by not crafting my interweb manifesto known as Clear Eyes, Full Hearts. This therefore, is my apology to humanity for leaving it alone in the darkness of this cruel world to fend for itself amdist the treacheries of sin an evil that lay a blanket over all mankind. I now realize my true purpose to all of you and that is to lead you out of the darkness thru this site. It is my promise you that I shall never leave any of you alone ever again.

Recently, I was taken to Green Bay to have my wisdom teeth removed which while a frightening experience it may sound on the contrary there was one fleeting glimer of hope within that wretched time and her name was Katee. Katee you see was a nurse whom was very kind to me, she would joke with me and ask me about my life and even wished me an early happy birthday. She had the most piercing blue eyes I had ever seen and an angelic voice of which i have heard no equal. As i was about to go under I made one last glance upon her face and thought "I love you", but then darkness. I awoke to the sight of my mother and another nurse, but never saw katee again. While you may all be saddened for my loss of true love at this moment fear not...She has given me hope that there may be someone truely perfect not just for me, but for all who are alone in this world and desperately searching for that which completes them outside and in. I may have lost four teeth that day, but what i gained was far more than I could ever have imagined.

Faith in humanity: 9 out of 10

1 comment:

  1. Dentist romance. I love it. PS- thanks for the shout out.

    You'll find a good girl. Give it time.

    ReplyDelete